jueves, 2 de abril de 2026

Day ONE 💅✨

WELLCOME ˖ ᡣ𐭩 ⊹ ࣪  ౨ৎ˚₊

This is my first time doing a blog HUZAAAAAA, im gonna write nonsense a lot of the time to be honest, sorry not sorry :P If u see this website a lil bit too simple it's because im still figuring out how to edit stuff JAJAJAJAJ *Laughs*

With that weird explanation done i will procede to present myself!!!

Im ✨VINCCI✨ Why that name? U may ask, well that my friend is a really good question and the answer is WAY BETTER my best friend started calling me that way and it stuck so now i use it for almost everything :D

My current hobbies ARE:

  • Listening to music obviously :))
  • Drawing traditionally and digitally are my passions (I will talk bout this further later)
  • Reading, i do it sometimes tho
  • Cooking when i buy ingredients mostly desserts yummie yummie
  • And investigating greek mythology :)

⊹₊˚‧︵‿₊୨ᰔ୧₊‿︵‧˚₊⊹

I HAVE NO IDEA ON WHAT TO SAY

Ermmmm...OH I'VE GOT AN IDEA, i will yap about art jejeje

Well, sooo i entered art when i was 4 years old, i was a silly potato back then and i started drawing :D yaaaah since then i draw ajasjasjasjasj, my first big drawing was a family portrait (AKA MY FIRST DRAWING(AKA THE POTATO DRAWING))

Honestly it was a real nice drawing i must admit fancy, classy with some inspiration on Monet must say and Frida Kahlo yahyah.

And that fellas was my amazing start :))

I mostly (For not saying always) draw characters as, character sheets and so,

I dont draw in digital as much as i used to, but i still do it so never mind jeje 

With this on mind i dream on being able to study in a art univerity, specifically in the Kyoto Seika University, in Japan, in the area of character design and manga, im still thinking if i should apply to manga too because i have one and im not really that consistent writing it soo im rethinking it, i still have time so it's okay!!

Bleehhh that would be all for today!!!!!!! Bybyeees beauties, have a good day, afternoon or night and take care of yourself!!! 















No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Daaaay 4 🔥✨😼

Todaaaaay... I was sick all day 😔  Yah, it was pretty boring to be honest but I got to be home all day!!!! That's a win. A 100% win bro...