viernes, 3 de abril de 2026

Day two 😛😛

Today was kinda chill, my parents and I woke and ate breakfast and left to some friends house, we stayed there all day, the good things is that my best friend was there, we watched videos and talked a bit :))

Besides that I saw Pinterest and damn, every day I am more in love with the Nintendo ds😭
(picture for u to see)
I used to have a Nintendo switch but I sold it with help of my dad, why? All the games I had were DEMOs, after I passed them well it became a little boring, plus, I felt bad on using the money on games when we could save it or we'll use it for other stuff, with that on mind I stopped using it and gave it to someone who would really use it, the main difference between the Nintendo switch and the DS is that the games are all free, and they are shops that sells them all ready modded. I will save money to buy them later :))

I don't have much to say today puajajjaja
That would be all for now, have a great day, afternoon or night!!! Thanks for reading!!



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Daaaay 4 🔥✨😼

Todaaaaay... I was sick all day 😔  Yah, it was pretty boring to be honest but I got to be home all day!!!! That's a win. A 100% win bro...