lunes, 20 de abril de 2026

Daaaay 4 🔥✨😼

Todaaaaay... I was sick all day 😔 
Yah, it was pretty boring to be honest but I got to be home all day!!!! That's a win. A 100% win bro.
I drew a lottttt and saw some TV series, besides that I stayd in my table all day://
I was supposed to go to that horrendous volleyball club butttt I managed to make my parents see my point of view, and I'm talking with a friend who is in a beach volleyball team :))) she says they are pretty chill and all, and oncd they took about one girl that believed a lil bit too much in herself (if u know what I mean)
Sooo no volley until new news.
I played videogames with some friends and ended a canva presentation I had to present tmrrow hejejejeje, it's about robots 😛🔥🔥.
We played a rlly cool Roblox game about searching ghosts :)) we played my two friends, my bf and I :D


I forgot that part, Ive got a boyfriend!!!!!! He's the cutest guy ever!!!!! Goshhhhhh, hes like really smart and funny, he's a total extrovert so u can imagine when ever we hang out :)))) he's eyes are the prettyest everrrr and loves videogamessssss. Hes a metalhead and played the electric guitar. Damn I love him soooo damn much 😖😖😖
Anyways, I gotta go too sleep jejejeje byeessass
Have a great daayyyyy

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Daaaay 4 🔥✨😼

Todaaaaay... I was sick all day 😔  Yah, it was pretty boring to be honest but I got to be home all day!!!! That's a win. A 100% win bro...